Sunday, April 3, 2011

Losing 100 Pounds

Those of you who know me know that I don't have a weight issue, so you may be wondering what I know about losing 100 pounds.  In a recent discussion with a new friend about tackling challenges in 2011, she said that she needed to lose 100 pounds.  It struck me that her reason for not addressing it full force, as she does her business opportunities, was the enormity of the challenge.  I've decided that the best way to lose 100 pounds is to focus on losing 10 pounds and celebrate this milestone when it is achieved.  After celebrating, the next goal might be to lose 10 pounds.  We've often heard that the best way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time.  The best way to tackle an enormous goal is to break it into doable chunks.

No comments:

Post a Comment