Sunday, July 22, 2012

What's on Your Mind?

Challenge yourself to quickly write down 25 things, not people, then see why these came to mind.

My list contained:
  • celebratory words: birthday cake, ice cream cone, wine glass, pumpkin (Halloween)
  • pampering/comfort words: bathtub, lotion, nail polish, cat, ice maker, potted plant, red mitten (childhood)
  • entertainment/exercise words: airline ticket, fishing rod, movie, book, monopoly game, bicycle, tennis shoe
  • connecting words: telephone, coin (Lucky Penny Experiment) 
  • putting best foot forward words: shoe, bracelet, snowflake (being best unique self)
  • necessary words: umbrella (Houston's 2.5" above average rainfall)
This was simply an exercise that I did to stimulate creativity, and it's interesting to me that every seemingly random word on my list related to things that are meaningful to me.

What's on your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment