Thursday, May 20, 2010

Superb Accommodation!

I have a habit of noting the names of those who I will have the privilege of visiting with at any given event on the back of one of my business cards.  With 8 incredible Sterling Bank sponsored events this week, I added an extra batch of cards to my inventory.  Generally, I am diligent about scouring my cards to ensure that I've not written notes on a card that I might present.  Unfortunately, with the extra inventory of cards this week, I didn't follow my normal process of dispensing cards from the back of my case, and securing cards from others in the front slot.  In dispensing cards from my back-up inventory, I inadvertently presented 2 cards to others that indicated on the reverse side those who I would be able to greet at the next events.

Though I had a back-up plan to account for my table guests, I am thrilled to report that the two gracious Houstonians to whom I presented annotated cards took the extra precious time to share with me the information I'd inadvertently included on the cards they received.

It's always refreshing when others take the time to superbly accommodate!

No comments:

Post a Comment