Saturday, July 18, 2009

What's Your Signature?

We all know memorable friends who are immediately recognizable by their signature look or attitude:

Hairstyle - headband, comb-over, bob, current style
Tie - Bowtie, fun tie, red tie
Jewelry - cuff links, cross, star, amazing piece, preferred designer
Drink - iced tea, water, Bayou Breeze, Martini
Greeting - curt, friendly, memorable (If I was any better, I'd be twins)
Punctuality - 1st to arrive, just on time, the meeting can finally begin
Hospitality - we're glad you're here, why are you here?, let's conclude our business
Attire - Black skirted suit, navy suit, jacket with skirt or pants, fashion statement
Attitude - Let's make things happen, let's get through with this, Why are we here?
Food order - What's your specialty?, We want to enjoy..., I'll take...
Preparation - It's exciting to see that..., Tell me about your business, do you need?
Car - classic, newest model, sporty, reliable, messy, barely running
Gratitude - I'm here, thanks so much for having me, why didn't you...?
Friendliness - How can I help?, what can you do for me?, why are you here?
Disposition - Isn't it a great day?, It's already Monday, made it through another one
Plan - We will succeed together, tomorrow's another day, can't wait til Friday

What's your signature?

No comments:

Post a Comment