Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Art Support

We often think of different broad aspects and avenues of support, but until last night, I'd not thought of art support. Ted Ellis is a talented artist.  Only because I was supporting a valued colleague's special event, did I even have the opportunity to meet him.

He is a talented artist - charming, engaging and knowledgeable.  All attendees received a gift bag with a matted copy of one of Ted's works.  Though many pieces were featured, mine could not have been more meaningful.  As I was leaving, with gift bag in hand, I stopped and returned to have Ted sign mine. Unbelievably, this work was "Funeral Procession".  A month after Edgar's death, it was art supportive to receive another reminder that everything is beautifully connected to help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment