Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I Still Have Unlimited Potential

I Still Have Unlimited Potential

I Will Not be defined by my losses
  • I will learn from them
  • I will forever be mindful of what is
  • I will appreciate now
  • I will move forward one day at a time
  • I will cherish the memories
  • I will thank those who remember
  • I will celebrate small victories
  • I will be me
 I Will Learn
  • To appreciate what is
  • To anticipate what might be
  • To listen to myself as well as I listen to others
  • To accept that one day at a time is enough
  • To share the lessons from the memories
  • To appreciate all who show compassion
  • To create even more victories for others
  • To be me
 I Will Forever
  • Learn
  • Be Present
  • Be Grateful
  • Grow each day
  • Acknowledge all who have helped me be who I am
  • Celebrate others
  • Create opportunities for other
  • Be me
I Will Appreciate
  • Experiences
  • Empathy
  • Moments to be seized
  • Each day
  • Everyone who has touched my life
  • Small gestures of compassion
  • Those who excel
  • Me



I Will Move Forward One Day at a Time
  • With things to learn
  • Centered on reality
  • Grateful
  • Incorporating what I've learned
  • Embracing each morning
  • Celebrating others
  • Creating opportunities
  • Being Me
 I Will Cherish the Memories
  • Learning
  • Mindful
  • Appreciative
  • Of each day
  • That have enabled me to become who I am
  • Of all who have been a part of my life
  • Of victories
  • Of who I have been at each stage

I Will be Thankful for
  • Lessons
  • Reality
  • The Present
  • Each Day
  • Memories
  • Compassion
  • Successes
  • Me
 I Will Celebrate
  • Perpetual inquisitiveness
  • That I get to walk in my own high heels
  • My abundant blessings
  • Today
  • Yesterdays
  • Everyone who is part of my life
  • Successes
  • My life
 I Will Realize My Unlimited Potential!

No comments:

Post a Comment