Sunday, January 6, 2013

Yellow Toothbrush

This week, I opened a new package of toothbrushes and chose my favorite color, yellow.  Instantly, I was so impressed that I asked my husband and son if they, too, needed a new toothbrush.  Toothbrushes, like most other things have become high tech.  This particular purchase incorporated pleasing design features with soft bristles, but was a drugstore brand, not a widely recognized, broadly marketed product.  Of the hundreds of toothbrushes I've had, this one is the first I've ever thought much about and actually tried to share a similar one with family members.  My fascination is multi-faceted:

  • I've consciously chosen my favorite color for something that I use twice per day.
  • Though most toothbrushes accomplish the task, this one is gentle and effective.
  • I love bargains that are actually, in my perception, the best available product.
  • It's a daily, happy reminder that simple pleasures have high, positive impact.
  • It makes me smile each time a brush my teeth.
2013 is my year of yellow toothbrushes and their cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment