Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Miracle Hair Treatment

I've waited 4 1/2 weeks to write about my life-changing hair treatment, because I wanted to make sure that it lived up to expectations.  My stylist, Shirley, had been promoting a Keratin hair straightening treatment for several months.  I had four hesitations:
  • this won't solve MY frizz problem
  • I don't have time to do this
  • the media coverage about Brazilian treatments containing formaldehyde freaked me out
  • if it doesn't last the expected 6 weeks, the cost is quite high
I can now definitively report that my hair care time has been dramatically reduced and the benefits have exponentially improved.  Houston humidity is fabulous for skin, but prior to my miracle, disastrous for hair.  My daily life tests have included lacrosse games, golf cart tour in 99% humidity and pool-side reading.   Prior to my treatment, each of these fun adventures would have yielded frizzy, uncontrollable hair. 

My only interest in sharing this information is to help other frizzy-haired skeptics improve their quality of life.  I have absolutely no financial interest in this treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment