Saturday, March 2, 2013

What a Difference a Year Makes!

It's hard to believe that I've been running for a year!  Little did I know at this time last year that the novel activity I accidentally tried would become an important and positive part of my life.  This one year milestone caused me to think about why something I'd never considered embracing would make such a difference.  There are so many positives including:

  • Open to new activities and ways of thinking
  • Influenced by positive role models
  • Focused on health
  • Balancing active and busy
  • Setting and achieving a fitness goal 
  • Enjoying the outdoors
  • Seeing neighbors
  • Don't have to schedule it, able to just lock the door and start the route on my time frame
  • Time to think and pray without distractions


No comments:

Post a Comment