Sunday, March 24, 2013

1000 Things to Say? Yes!

When I began this adventure - 1000 posts ago, with the encouragement of Christine and Janet, I wouldn't have done it if they'd told me I had to post 1000 times. Thankfully, they both assured me that only one post every week would suffice.  And, what an inspiring project it has been!

Things I've realized:
  • starting is often the hardest step and encouragement is crucial
  • we all have more to share than we know
  • attempting something contemporary and new to us is another way to continuously learn and relate to younger friends and associates
  • expecting to share information makes us more observant and communicative
  • no one has 1000 things to spontaneously share
  • setting an achievable goal is motivating (it's exciting to realize that I've exceeded the once per week objective nearly five times!)
  • we never know who might be touched by the things we share
  • reconnecting with old friends is a joy
  • stuff that happens to us might encourage another
  • creative outlets take different forms at various stages of our lives

No comments:

Post a Comment