Sunday, January 16, 2011

Little Things Matter

In his new book, Little Things Matter, Todd Smith shares 100 simple and practical ways to improve our lives. He vividly demonstrates that the big things in life are a series of little things. His advice is applicable for any age and stage of life. And he has a blog of the same name, LittleThingsMatter.com.

A friend who commented positively about my blog told me about Todd several months ago and I've been enjoying his posts ever since.  In December, I mentioned his blog while giving a presentation.  One of the audience members told me after the speech that he'd just published a book.  I continue to enjoy the tremendous ways that everything is connected. She told Todd that I'd promoted his blog at this forum and he sent a note of thanks with a copy of his book.  Todd lives in Sarasota, Florida; the woman who connected us lives in San Antonio and I'm in Houston. 

No comments:

Post a Comment