Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Let's Have Lunch

Lunchtime is a prime time for business meetings.  We often benefit not only from the company of our luncheon companions, but also from the other folks we encounter when we are out and about.  Yesterday, I enjoyed a delicious and productive lunch with three colleagues at one of Houston's premiere restaurants.  My "everything's connected" reality was on steroids.  I knew and visited with everyone at the two tables nearest ours, greeted the owner and enjoyed watching my friends enjoy a superb chocolate dessert sensation sent by the owner.  And,  I knew, but didn't have the chance to acknowledge an acquaintance at the other table in our closest proximity.

Lunchtime is a perfect time to bolster existing relationships, create new ones and reconnect.

No comments:

Post a Comment