Wednesday, March 28, 2012

No Boiled Chicken

I'm a most appreciative beneficiary of Edgar's culinary talents.  Every woman I know is jealous that he is our household chef. 

Since I realize how very fortunate I am to have a talented husband preparing lovely meals, I'm hesitant to react negatively to a new menu option.  Today, however, was challenging, when I thought he told me that we were having boiled chicken for dinner.  My stomach knotted, but fortunately, my mouth closed.  Only after hearing this announcement a second time, did I question the evening's menu.

Thankfully, we're about to enjoy a lovely broiled chicken dinner.

This experience reinforced for me how miscommunications can derail business opportunities, relationships, simple instructions, introductions, learning and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment