Wednesday, December 30, 2009

12 Days of Christmas - My Way

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me a loving hug and a kiss.
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me 2 helping hands.
On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me 3 errands run.
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 4 home for dinner.
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 5 more minutes.
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 6 great ideas.
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me 7 knowing glances.
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 8 more strings of lights.
On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 9 tins of goodies.
On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 10 ones for tipping.
On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me 11 hundred miles.
On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 12 gifts delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment