Monday, July 13, 2009

Receptivity to New Ideas

One of the many great things about joining Sterling Bank has been the mutual receptivity to new ideas. Being a non-banker in a banker's world has given me the chance to learn a lot of new things. Each industry and company has unique requirements, expectations and processes. One common denominator across thriving companies and industries is the need to provide extraordinary customer and employee experiences.

It's been refreshing to have my ideas and those of my fellow bankers enthusiastically received. When I ask, "Have we considered...?", the answer has generally been, "No, but let's do it!" This organization's receptivity to new ideas is one of the reasons I believe Sterling Bank has been repeatedly recognized as a "Best Place to Work" by Fortune and Houston Business Journal.

Continuous improvement results as associates offer great new ideas that are enacted by the organization.

We also grow individually as we embrace more effective and efficient ways of operating.

I'd love to receive more ideas to make me more effective and efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment