Thursday, June 17, 2010

1 Year + 25 Days

A new milestone for me!  In 390 days, I've created 365 blog posts.  Not bad for someone who initially assumed that once per week was as much as I'd be willing and able to commit...

I would never have imagined all that I would gain from this experience including:
  • embracing the discipline and commitment to continue
  • reconnecting with friends and establishing new relationships
  • becoming a hyper-observer (my term for always looking for things to share from daily encounters)
  • boosting creativity
  • establishing credibility with Gen Y
  • challenging myself - okay, the first post was a known challenge; daily posts created a new bar
  • connecting experiences, learnings and relationships that might not ordinarily be connected
  • making as many new personal and business connections as I've made
I am most grateful to each of you who have read  and shared my posts!  And, I love the comments that are posted, or much more frequently, delivered individually to me.  And, I am thankful to those who have requested permission to use my posts in other publications.  I Lovett (love it) when you ask to share my posts.

Maybe in year 2, I'll revert to the initial once per week expectation...

Still thinking about next steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment