Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Chipped Polish

We always want to put our best (hand and) foot forward. How many women don't polish their nails because they don't have time to deal with chipped polish?  I don't have a statistic to share, but I'll bet the % is high. Kudos to those who don't want to appear in public with chipped polish!  Even when I go to get my paws and claws done, (manicure and pedicure) my fingernail polish doesn't last long.  We may remain healthy from frequent hand-washing and other cleansing routines, but theses activities wreak havoc on nail polish.  Clear polish and polish remover are necessities to always put our best paws forward.

1 comment:

  1. It is unfortunate that we women have to worry about these things, but it is all about self-branding isn't it?

    ReplyDelete