Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Growing with the Encouragement of Friends

I will forever be grateful to Christine and Janet for encouraging me to blog!   What an exciting journey this has been! I vividly remember their first prompts to post.  As I quickly reported to both of my advocates that I'd posted, my next question was, "Now what?". 

I wanted to know how frequently I "had" to post to be a real blogger.  Once per week was the agreed upon frequency.  That seemed possible.  And, I've definitely exceeded that objective with almost daily posts since the end of May.  I would never have imagined that I'd have anything to post in 300 blog entries.  I still wonder frequently, if I'll have anything more to say.  As I greet each new day with a chance to learn and grow, I think I'll make it to 365.

The discipline and challenge of daily posts have helped me think, observe and grow. 

I encourage you to seriously consider whatever you are being encouraged to do (by well-meaning friends).  Just like my friends, they may prompt you to expand your horizons if you're willing to grow with their encouragement.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on a throughly engaging, entertaining and educational blog...! I look forward to many Happy Returns to "Everythings Connected".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for reading, commenting and encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Pam! Clearly you follow my suggestions better than I do my own. Keep doing what you're doing. You'll make it to 365 in no time. - Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Christine! I know you have a lot to say too!

    ReplyDelete